We're looking for a Landscape Laborer to join our team!
About Our Company
Lehigh Valley Lawn provides facility maintenance to commercial, residential, and industrial clients. Learning the trade skills of landscaping and instilling family values into our company is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are a family-owned business with an extensive background in horticulture and landscape design. Our company trains each individual team member in their specific role that the company, as a whole, works together like a well-oiled machine.
We are looking for hard-working individuals in Zionsville, Macungie, Allentown, Fogelsville, Orefield, and other cities in the Lehigh Valley that are looking to grow a career in the Green Industry! If you’d like to join a landscape team that's built on core values and teamwork, look no further! We offer competitive pay, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits.
We are hiring! Lehigh Valley Lawn is searching for Landscape Laborers to join our team. Our company provides lawn and landscaping services to commercial and large residential accounts. Each team member at LVL serves our clients and our community through our 5 core values: dedication, integrity, service, growth, and loyalty.
As a Landscape Laborer, you will be a technician who performs tasks like yard cleanups, mulching, trimming, planting flowers, and similar tasks.
Our office is located in Zionsville, PA. All applicants must live in Zionsville or in a nearby area such as Old Zionsville, Powder Valley, Shimerville, Vera Cruz, and Hosensack.
Requirements for our Landscape Laborer Position:
- Have and hold a clean driver’s license
- Can pass a drug test
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Able to stay tobacco-free while at work
- Must have reliable daily transportation to our office in Zionsville, PA
- Able to work in extreme conditions - working temperatures may be between 0 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Able to work overtime or extended shifts if required by management
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Landscape Laborer Duties:
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery such as various sized power mowers, edgers, backpack blowers, and more.
- Perform landscaping tasks like planting flowers and installing mulch
- Perform other assigned tasks related to landscape management
$19+ per hour, depending on:
- Years of proven experience for the job you are applying for
- If you qualify and meet our underwriting procedures to drive company vehicles
- Your knowledge and ability to operate equipment classes
- If you have special licensing, such as a CDL, Pesticide Applicators License, Tree Trimming License, ISA Arborist Certification, Lift Certification, etc.
- References of direct supervisors impact the rate of pay of new hires
- If hiring managers rate match a recruited team member from a competitor
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Performance-based bonus
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Professional uniforms
- Paid training for advancement