Landscape Crew Leader
We're looking for a Landscape Crew Leader to join our team!
About Our Company
Lehigh Valley Lawn provides facility maintenance to commercial, residential, and industrial clients. Learning the trade skills of landscaping and instilling family values into our company is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are a family-owned business with an extensive background in horticulture and landscape design. Our company trains each individual team member in their specific role that the company, as a whole, works together like a well-oiled machine.
We are looking for hard-working individuals in Zionsville, Macungie, Allentown, Fogelsville, Orefield, and other cities in the Lehigh Valley that are looking to grow a career in the Green Industry! If you’d like to join a landscape team that’s built on core values and teamwork, look no further! We offer competitive pay, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits.
We are hiring! Lehigh Valley Lawn is searching for a Landscape Crew Leader to join our team. Our company provides lawn and landscaping services to commercial and large residential accounts. Each team member at LVL serves our clients and our community through our 5 core values: dedication, integrity, service, growth, and loyalty.
As a Landscape Crew Leader, you will be a working team member who oversees lawn mowing, clean-ups, mulching, trimming, landscape maintenance, pruning, trimming, fertilization, weed control, planting of trees, and shrubs, flower installation, leaf clean-ups, and similar tasks. Landscape Crew Leaders take the lead in a crew of up to 8 persons. This position reports to a Project Manager.
Our office is located at 7002 Chestnut Street, Zionsville, PA 18092. All applicants must live in Zionsville or in a nearby area such as Allentown, Kutztown, Pottstown, Quakertown, & other areas in Lehigh, Berks, and Bucks Counties.
- Must have 1 year experience as a Landscape Crew Leader
- Able to operate a smartphone, send and receive emails, take digital photos
- Able to communicate, read, and write fluently in the English Language
- Have and hold a clean driver’s license
- Can pass drug test
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Able to stay tobacco free while at work
- Must have reliable daily transportation to our office in Zionsville, PA
Trade Skill Requirements:
- Drive company vehicles as directed
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery
- Experience in one or more of the following job sub-categories:
- Professional landscape maintenance operations
- Professional landscape construction services
- Lawn care and managements services
- Perform other assigned tasks related to landscape management
- Perform winter season operations:
- Plow snow using trucks or loaders
- Shovel snow using hand shovels or snow blowers
- Apply salt and other deicing agents to paved surfaces
- Assist with pre-storm preparedness
- Assist with post-storm clean up and restocking
- $15-$20 per hour, depending on:
- Years of proven experience for the job you are applying for
- If you qualify and meet our underwriting procedures to drive company vehicles
- Your knowledge and ability to operate equipment classes
- If you have special licensing, such as a CDL, Pesticide Applicators License, Tree Trimming License, ISA Arborist Certification, Lift Certification, etc.
- References of direct supervisors impact the rate of pay of new hires
- If hiring managers rate match a recruited team member from a competitor
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Performance based bonus
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Professional uniforms
- Paid training for advancement