Lawn & Landscape Technician
We're looking for a Lawn & Landscape Technician to join our team!
About Our Company
We are hiring! Lehigh Valley Lawn is searching for Lawn & Landscape Technicians to join our team. Our company provides lawn and landscaping services to commercial and large residential accounts. Each team member at LVL serves our clients and our community through our 5 core values: dedication, integrity, service, growth, and loyalty.
As a Lawn & Landscape Technician, you will be a working team member who performs tasks like lawn mowing, clean-ups, mulching, trimming, planting flowers, trees, and shrubs, and similar tasks.
Our office is located in Zionsville, PA. All applicants must live in Zionsville or in a nearby area such as Old Zionsville, Powder Valley, Shimerville, Vera Cruz, and Hosensack.
Requirements for our Lawn & Landscape Technician Position:
- Have and hold a clean driver’s license
- Can pass a drug test
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws, and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Able to stay tobacco-free while at work
- Must have reliable daily transportation to our office in Zionsville, PA
- Able to work in extreme conditions - working temperatures may be between 0 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Able to work overtime or extended shifts if required by management
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Lawn & Landscape Technician Duties:
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery such as various sized power mowers, edgers, backpack blowers, and more.
- Perform lawn maintenance tasks such as mowing for our clients
- Perform landscaping tasks like planting flowers and installing mulch
- Perform other assigned tasks related to lawn and landscape management
$19+ per hour, depending on:
- Years of proven experience for the job you are applying for
- If you qualify and meet our underwriting procedures to drive company vehicles
- Your knowledge and ability to operate equipment classes
- If you have special licensing, such as a CDL, Pesticide Applicators License, Tree Trimming License, ISA Arborist Certification, Lift Certification, etc.
- References of direct supervisors impact the rate of pay of new hires
- If hiring managers rate match a recruited team member from a competitor
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonus
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Professional uniforms
- Paid training for advancement